Wednesday 3 June 2009

Shirt Badges Photo Archive

Over the last couple of years, I have been photographing and collecting images of the badges and crests on old Manchester United shirts.

I thought it would be a good idea to share these, so I have added them all to a set in my Flickr account. Many of these photos were taken of player's shirts in the museum at Old Trafford over several visits, while others were found elsewhere on the internet. Some are in very high resolutions, while others aren't as good quality. I will add more as and when I get them.

Click here to view the archive.

Below are a few low-res tasters:

Manchester United 1948 FA Cup Final badge Manchester United 1957 FA Cup Final badge Manchester United 1958 FA Cup final badge Manchester United 1968 European Cup Final badge Manchester United 1977 FA Cup Final badge

No comments:

Post a Comment